Thursday, November 4, 2010

vag-pie, bearded ladies and bongos

So, I'm re-enrolling for uni next year (which happens to be a very stressful occasion). So far I have 'Same-Sex Desire', 'Concepts of Childhood' and 'Saxophone Ensemble/Something worth only half-points'. I dare you to guess what I am studying. In the process I have been thinking about...

- The scary bearded lady who works at my local post office (more to come in another post)
- My terrible track record of marks throughout my university career
- Cigarettes (always)
- The fear of my wine falling onto the carpet (again)
- The pie my housemate, Pablo (read Robbie) made for me for dinner that read CUNT in pastry (we're a classy bunch.obviously)

Also I thought I would add some colour to this post. This is Adam Cullen


Believe it or not he actually won the Archibald in 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment