Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Meet slut-face

This is our dog, Bella.


Most commonly known as slut-face/whore/sperm-purse. She takes pride in eating shoes, and has slowly infiltrated herself into our household to such an extent that she is no longer even remotely an outdoor dog. We also like to whore her out to neighbourhood mutts for a small fortune.

As you can see I have a rather messy bedroom (which is now dirty-dish-free).


Anyway, if any of you are as lame/occasionally nerdy as me you might read Questionable Content. Please don't judge me, it's a guilty pleasure, but it has also produced this monstrosity.

Adieu!

Evilboy

*note me signing off as my disappointment of a younger sister can't tell the difference between evilboy/whatever,fred.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for accommodating me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One time I emailed the guy who writes QC and accused him of copying the plot of Love Hina. He got rally mad at me.

    ReplyDelete