Sunday, November 14, 2010

Glass half full.

So apparently I'm a whiney bitch (it's true!). Instead of lamenting how I spent Saturday night (see previous post) and how much my head aches, I thought I would let you know about "Things I like" and "Things I am good at"


Things I like:

- I actually enjoy hangover days. Spending a day on the couch moaning is like my idea of heaven. I like to set myself up with Dr. Who or Charmed, smoke a joint and forget that I have 2000 words due tomorrow (no lies).

- Recently I have taken pleasure in standing umbrella-less in the rain. A good two-day long Melbourne rain makes for awesome puddles to jump in and a pleasurable come-down.

- Morning smokes. There's nothing better than waking up in the morning (mid-afternoon), making yourself a cup of tea and rolling a smoke.

- Rain in summer and sun in Winter. Uncharacteristic weather is the bomb.

- Fashion Blogs (see The Sartorialist, Sea of Shoes, FaceHunter and one that you might not have read: Bryanboy). The last guy wears socks during sex (ha!).

Things I am good at:

- Withdrawing from subjects after the census date. So far I'm about half-way through my degree and have $9000 of debt, as I freak out mid-semester and decide that it is ALL-TOO-MUCH-TO-BEAR and quit..

- Writing cover-letters. I'm completely useless at resumes, but as soon as I can aggregate a higher word-count concerning myself I kick ass.

- Writing essays about postmodernity and pop-culture. So far I've written about: TaTu (You know, the lesbian video clip that makes your heart flutter), True Blood and Barbie. Expect more on Dr.Who and androgynous fashions.


Peace! Evilboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment