Monday, December 6, 2010

Taking over the Interwebz

Some could say that it's far too early in my blogging career to start another blog ("but no one even reads this one..."). Imma be blogging about my time in yankidoodle town and Sam and I didn't want parentals reading this blog (so we can be free to write about our scandalous lives).

I spent way too long coming up with a name, choosing a colour scheme and which links would be displayed on the side and the finished product isn't even that fantastic. Anyway, my original idea was to have one of those billowing photos of the American flag with a super dramatic photo of me photoshopped over the top. And maybe an eagle too. I got as far as downloading an image of the flag before I changed my mind (partly due to laziness at the thought of posing for a photo and then staying sober enough to use photoshop). This isn't actually the image I had saved, but I think it's wankier and therefore better. Click on it to read my other blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment