Thursday, December 23, 2010

DL Rampage

My housemates are away, which means I have the internet ALL TO MYSELF!
This is what I have downloaded:

Girl Talk's Discography
Max Normal - Ninja from Die Antwoord's previous alias
Missy Elliot's Discography
Sleigh Bells (see previous post) - Treats
Sufjan Stevens - The Age of Adz
Step Up 2: The Streets Official Soundtrack (judge away, but I bet you secretly with you had more phat beats like me)
Karen Elson - The Ghost Who Walks
Sage Francis - Li(f)e (witty album title - yeah!)
Charlotte Gainsbourg - IRM
Kavinsky's discography - house beatsrah.
Broken Social Science - Forgiveness Rock Record
Joanna Newsome - Have One on Me
Jack Rose - Luck in the Valley
Neil Yong  - Le Noise

Also some very very trashy movies:

Letters to Juiliett
Leap Year
Going the Distance

I'm in the process of trying to download Kanye's latest but it has failed me.

1 comment:

  1. Kanye's latest is supposed to be really good but I don't like him (even before he was a dick to Taylor Whatsherface) so whatever.

    ReplyDelete