Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hair.

Some of you may know that I have a little bit of an undercut happening at the moment.

Here's what it looks like:

You see, I got rather drunk one night and my sweet, malicious housemate robbie thought it would be fun to suggest that I cut my hair. Next thing I know I'm standing over our little pink sink in the bathroom with my sister (pictured in background) taking photos of me shaving a patch of hair off with electric clippers. Which is somewhat different to most of my experiences over a sink.

Oh - sorry for the lame photo, I was a bit shocked that I allowed someone to talk me into hacking my beautiful locks.

Anyway, now it's a bit grown out and I thought I would bleach it like this:






You know, minus the cock-sucking lips and myspace pout.

No comments:

Post a Comment