Monday, December 27, 2010

It's Official!!

I've hit rock bottom.

Here's why:


- Today I have watched not one, but THREE Sabrina the Teenage Witch movies. The original one, the 'Sabrina Goes to Rome' one and the 'Sabrina Down Under' one.
- I've started letting slutface lick my neck. Pretty sexy.
- On my way home tonight (at ten thirty) and after stopping off at seven eleven to buy dinner I met a guy from Singapore who was crying. He was in the city from Gippsland celebrating his 23rd birthday and lost his wallet. Amidst tears he told me he needed fifteen dollars to get a v-line ticket back. I gave him $7, everything that was left in my wallet. But the worst part is that for a second I considered bringing him home and giving him a spare bed. But whilst I was considering it my mind wandered to having steamy sex with him, and I nearly turned back to let him stay over.

It's either the end, or the beginning of the end.

2 comments:

  1. when youre at the end, you dont ever want to see the beginning of anything, unless its love. choose wisely

    ReplyDelete