Monday, March 28, 2011

Polymorphous, Pop-Star Love

There's a distinct possibility that I may lose readers by admitting that I kind of really (secretly completely) dig Jessie J.

Haven't listened to commercial radio since you argued with Mum on the way to primary school about not wanting to listen to Radio National? She's this super-sexy girl from the UK who sings that song called price tag. The one that has that really catchy line 'aint about the cha-ching, aint about the ba-bling, ba-bling'. If you haven't heard it see it here



Apart from really wanting a derelict , larger-than-life teddy, it forces me to make fists of my hands, mouth the lyrics exaggeratedly and move my arms around manically. Listen and you might understand the movement I can't quite describe.

Should my obsession be a guilty pleasure? Who cares, she can DoItLikeADude for me anytime.

Peace!  EvilBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment