Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guilty pleasures.

If you don't know I'm on somewhat of a health kick at the moment and it has made me consider my guilty pleasures. These include smoking and drinking and the odd binge of both, but also music tastes and movies. Here's a list:


- savage garden.
- breakfast at tiffanys. In a moment of hungover-clarity the Hussy and I decided to bake savoury muffins which have since been named cheese monsters. In between baking, vomiting and smoking her, Muffin and I partook in some viewing of breakfast at tiffanys and I realised that I know all of the scenes quite well...
- aqua. No night time, drunken expedition to Sydney road is complete without a lot of aqua.
- Muffin and I have a penchant for TaTu. It's all in the wet, lesbian kiss...
- lady gaga, beyonce, Britney (sister al and co saw her live...)
- i dled Missy elliot's discography. Best amount of dl limit I ever wasted on torrents
- my hoe down boots. The shoes themselves arent particularly shameful, but they force me to do the grapevine, clap a lot and ask anyone in a close enough vicinity if they can do-si-do.
- perseverance. That's not a positive attribute, it's a dirty club. For those of you who don't know it's on Brunswick st and Friday nights are nineties nights. Beware the slippery floor.
- toasted cheese sandwiches. Bigfoot and I quite often spend weeks living off these. With pickle sandwhich spread, chutney or even egg or baked beans. Or all of the above...
- true blood, Buffy, the l word, queer as folk, make it or break it (for a while I used to avoid going home by staying in the library at uni and streaming this. It's horrendous.), Greys anatomy, gossip girl, friends, project runway... And lots and lots more tv shows.
- when alex and i were younger our favourite movie was chasing liberty. It's one of those first daughter falls in love with her body guard type movies.. We were fairly classy..


These are just a few of the things I doslashlistentoslashwatch when there aren't too many people watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment