Tuesday, March 15, 2011

quitting

I'm sitting at my newly cleaned desk admiring my brand new chest of drawers and smoking a cigarette rolled with a road map of somewhere on the south coast of Victoria. I just checked, it's the Bass Coast.

Trying to quit smoking has made me crazy hungry/crazy grumpy for the past week. But so far I'm down to one or two smokes a day. As opposed to probably about fifteen. I can't bring myself to buy smoking paraphernalia so I stole sister Al's smokes and have been experimenting with the yellow pages, an indian menu and finally a Melbourne road map. Also I no longer keep an ash-tray in my room so I'm ashing into my unfinished pumpkin cup-a-soup.

If you're wondering, road maps taste like the sticky part of an envelope, and the ink seems somewhat toxic...

No comments:

Post a Comment