Friday, March 11, 2011

Personal Add

My Mother just stormed out of the house in a bit of a fit, so now I have a fabulous Friday afternoon planned in which I clean a bit, study a bit - but mostly waste my time and break my non-smoking rule.

Lately The Hussy and I have been considering love, and why neither of us have/want/need it. Anyway I've been trawling craigslist personal adds again. Here's a few of my faves:



I took a sickie off work today and am very bored so I invite you to my apartment in southbank to share a bottle of wine on the balcony and enjoy the city views. After that, what better way than to have some nsa fun together. Let's start chatting and organize something together. Perhaps we can watch a movie together, share a drink together, cuddling, kissing, bubble bath, snuggling up in bed together. I can host in Southbank if required.

I am a good looking, sexy Australian man, fit physique, tropcial eyes, light brown hair well .... my picture is attached for your viewing pleasure. Please hurry and send me a message with your picture. If you are a genuine one, please write ROMANCE in the subject field when you write otherwise don't expect a reply.





Married man
who is in a relationship where the the sexual spark has long died and after someone who is also married or attached or single.

I try to keep fit & healthy, attractive, funny/witty and think I can hold a reasonable conversation.

May look to change my situation at home.

Discretion is obviously a must for both parties so will be respected  



Hi - male here available as a sperm donor. 40 year old, have had two great kids but would like the chance to help someone. I'm ok health & fitness wise and would be a good father material I promise. Please contact me to discuss.

I love kids and I know the joy it can bring to a mother so here's your chance -  




All that remains is to wonder what 'tropical eyes' look like... 

2 comments:

  1. Why do they all lack basic English skills?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too trawl craigslist! Normally when I'm either
    a) angry at men
    b) depressed about my lack of a man
    c) need a laugh

    a) and b) are to show me that really, they aren't so great. c) is just for c)

    ReplyDelete