Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sam complained that I haven't posted here for ages

Sorry to anyone else if you've actually missed me. I've been too busy living Somewhere Other Than Perth and blogging about living Somewhere Other Than Perth.

The problem with having a blog that people actually read is that I can't be completely honest and write about whatever I want. For example, my new friends annoy me. They're okay sometimes but I know that if we were all in Perth, I wouldn't be friends with them. They range from Dropped On His Head As a Baby Stupid to Nineteen Year Know-it-All Annoying. They make me miss my friends back home whom I actually have things in common with/want to spend time with.







I'd still choose my annoying friends over living in Perth and being stuck in that black hole of petty drama.

2 comments: