Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's kinda funny that I was really excited about making new friends

I don't have a lot in common with my new friends. Here are some things they find particularly odd about me.
  • I burp a lot
  • My frequent use of sarcasm (completely wasted on them)
  • I have a dirty mind (I was under the impression that everyone does, but apparently not)
  • I don't listen/know about craptastic top 40 songs
  • I have pissed in public (so fucking what)
Here are some things about them that I don't get.
  • They don't use/understand sarcasm
  • They don't make nearly as many or as clever dirty jokes as I do
  • One of them asked me what a "good kisser" is
  • The same one thinks I'm a freak because I don't like muscley guys
  • He also asked me what a hangover is
  • They think there is something wrong with me when I make little noises that don't resemble words
  • They think it's a big deal that I have pissed in public
  • They can't drink beer/are annoying when "drunk"
Eugh.

1 comment:

  1. Pissing in public is obviously a lost art-form. Reclaim the trash.

    ReplyDelete