Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bigfoot, Muffin and the degenerate lifesyle.

I'm back in Melbournetown, which is fast becoming the hometown. After recovering from some significant valium-induced discomfort, watching Muffin vomit all over his beard and wipe it up with my jacket and allowing Terrace (my house) to return to its former infamy, I have had time to soak in the cool breezes, intellectual-types and tobacco that has overpowered my senses since returning.

Here is what has happened so far:

- I had a distraction-free, glorious sex-dream about a former one-night-stand that involved some serious metaphysical considerations. It was academic and sexual masturbation for the soul. It also involved fucking in my favorite toilet in Melbourne - Middle (unisex) toilet at Prudence.
- I made Muffin (who is actually Lennard) wash my vomit-covered jacket.
- Yhana the drug/condom hero slash nympho found a new place to live. Most likely quieter and involving less nudity.
- I inherited yet another Melbourne-freak housemate in the process of temporarily losing the hairy man. Whom I would quite like to dub bigfoot (in hairy-love-and-appreciation).
- I spent approximately three days sharing my bed and room with projectile-josh, muffin, anna (who is yet to inherit a nickname) and my sister Alex watching Grand Designs. Anna and I have both chosen house-related careers to pursue. I am to become a blacksmith.
- I facebook stalked a prospective tutor who's masters thesis was on Story of O and who's pHd thesis is on Foucault. I rather suspect that she will become my new girl-crush.

The general feeling is that I am going to become a household name of gender studies whilst spending a great portion of my time between Perth, Chile and Melbournetown over the next six months.


Wish me good luck,

Evilboy.

2 comments: