Sunday, January 9, 2011

Things I have done

It's been a fairly uneventful week. Here's what happened:

- My housemate returned. The big hairy one that owns the dog.
- He came with ten seasons of friends. I watched seven of them. I can now predict all the Joey jokes, and some of the Pheobe ones. They're my fave - mostly because the sexual tension is never really acted upon. I like sexual tension.
- I ran out of clean clothes.
- I cooked a gross pasta bake that I had to eat over two days because I had no other food or money.
- I realised that I have more money, but couldn't find clean undies, so I went to seven eleven without them. Seven eleven has never been so busy and Melbourne has never been so windy.
- I ran out of papers. Disaster. I've been using cigarettes to abate my hunger. It's not working.
- I rolled a smoke out of the 'ten papers left' paper in the tally-ho packet, only to realise it tasted slightly poisonous.


Oh yeah, Sian is leaving Australia. Which means she probably won't have time to fill this thing with her nonsense. Lucky you guys, right?

Have a good day,

Evilboy.

ps: anna you should totally comment.

1 comment:

  1. After being politely awoken for the sole purpose of commenting on this blog I thought it rather rude not to.

    Gross pasta bake sounds vaguely superior to the gluten-free lactose-free goods I have been subsisting on for the past month.

    Despite a few perplexing accusations from mother over the past couple of days re. my integrity and behaviour I'm rather excited about my impending family-trip-minus-the-family.

    And I'm booking a flight back for the 29th!

    PS. I have many clean undies but no money or seven eleven.

    ReplyDelete