Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stolen from Frankie

During the 30 something hours it took me to get from Perth to Chicago, I read the latest Frankie magazine, in between watching some ROCKIN' inflight entertainment (including something about the dangers of blizzards during calving season in Montana) and sleeping up right. Basically there was this one section where they asked semi famous Australians what they had done in 2010. I'm not famous but I am pretty awesome. I wrote my own version while trying not to fall asleep during my 5 hour stop over in Sydney. So here is my list of 'accomplishments' for 2010:

  • Went to Southbound, St Jerome's Laneway Festival and Big Day Out. Southbound was my fave.
  • Finished third year of my Arts Degree. Kind of.
  • Got drunk many times and endured many hangovers.
  • Decided I wanted to go on exchange to finish my last semester in America.
  • Went to Japan and Korea.
  • Had sex with someone I probably shouldn't have, in a place we probably shouldn't have.
  • Got acceptance letter for exchange.
  • Became a Great Cousin (as in, my cousin had a baby).
  • Cut and died my hair.
  • Got my tragus pierced.
  • Had 3 different jobs.
  • Developed a proclivity for theft.
  • Said goodbye to my sister who moved to Queensland with her boyf.
  • Discovered Mad Men, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The Misfits and finally read Nineteen Eighty Four.
  • Decided who my real friends are.
  • Got an Implanon. Or Franger Injection as Lloyd calls it.
  • Couldn't wait for 2011 to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment