Thursday, January 27, 2011

Please adopt me!

You might know that I live in a dump. Recently projectile-josh's new male acquaintance told me that I was lying about the state of my pretty little terrace place on Brunswick road. Amongst the elderly, youngerly and bicycle riding freaks of this suburb resides "Terrace" home to the semi-trashy, wholly-dirty and previously homeless and destitute. It's a little bit like an orphanage for badly house-trained Perth kids. We put one foot in front of the other and have come up with this:




Here enters a new character to the family of freaks I'm collecting in melbournetown. Meet Yhana, the part-time vegetarian, aspiring-vegan who can sometimes be found stuffing her face with cheeseburgers on weekend-night-times. For a while she tried to convince us that maccas meat was somehow more ethical due to the relative lack of meat found in their patties. Obviously the bitch never red Fast Food Nation, and Peter Singer wasn't convincing enough for her. Oh, and because she'll probably be offended by this I'd like to note that she also is the medicine-cabinet dictator of the home: when she says 'only take two' you should listen and whilst she was away I noticed that her box-of-treats comes complete with condoms. Obviously a valuable entity.

1 comment:

  1. Mostly annoyed by the terrible photo of me.
    And by mostly, I mean solely.

    ReplyDelete