Saturday, January 1, 2011

There aren't many ways to describe my New Years Eve of 2010/11 other than: spontaneous, unpredictable and downright dirty.

Like most nights it ended in a late night/early morning trip to the local mcdonalds, but before I pass out from exhaustion here are a few facts about my night (that I will most likely verify sometime tomorrow).


1. My friend josh (I've mentioned him before - he's the one that passes out in his own filth too often.) got pushed into a tram wall.

2. I watched my friend Lennard snot into his beard.

3. I paid a taxi-man $20 to take aforementioned lennard to his home. (which happens to be a $5 ride)

4. I stole: a glass (which i smashed because i was feeling destructive), a painting (which was left outside my house), 4 beers, half a bottle of vodka and a bottle of white wine. Also a ralph lauren, green, knitted jumper and a barry plant house opening sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment