Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pterodactyl noises WILL fill the void.

Have you ever had that feeling that you're so confused you could shout and scream?

I'm sitting at my messy desk looking at copies of Deviant Love (Freud), A Biography of Georges Bataille, Story of O and a book titled Masochism and the Self. I've now spent three hours trying to understand the relationship between sex, ek-static (yes, spelt like this), death and God. I actually did scream, as well as making that pterodactyl noise some of you know I make so adeptly. I've digressed to dancing to daggy Savage Garden songs and searching google images of Foucault to stick on my wall.

Some of the things that have stuck in my mind are: "the corpse is the truth of the biological individual, its consummate superfluity" and "I think as a girl takes off her dress. At the extremity of its movement, thought is indecency, even obscenity." Both Georges Batailles - if any of you know any more than this please let me know.

Also a quick message to you all: if you're ever in a bind, binge drinking is always the answer.

Peace,

Evilboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment