Monday, October 24, 2011

Blonde, Bearded, Feminist.

Oh yeah. I give credit to the Linguist for this link:

Feminist Ryan Gosling

Except that after a good facebook stalk, I think I should be crediting a new LFOW character called Uni-Friend#1. I call her this because she is the first (of two) friends I have made through actual, real-life tutorial attendance (I even added her on facebook!). It was pretty tough, but I haven't failed any of my two whole subjects this semester due to tutorial attendance requirements. I have mad skills, it's pretty hard to keep up....

Expect more on Uni-Friend#2 later.


2 comments:

  1. I am no longer bored thanks to Feminist Ryan Gosling/Fuck Yeah Ryan Gosling.

    Man, would I bone Ryan Gosling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOUND SOMETHING EVEN BETTER

    http://www.tressugar.com/Ryan-Gosling-Reads-Hey-Girl-Meme-12505458

    ReplyDelete