Monday, June 20, 2011

Brain of a VIP

I'm back in Santiago. Went for a drive to the snow this afternoon as it was the first rain of the season yesterday. I do all of my big thinking in cars. Here are some of the things I thought:

- "I would quite like to become an expatirot. They seem to spend money frivolously, and you meet lots of important people. Except I wouldn't like to be a wife. I would like to be an important person."

- "That dog has a rabbit in its mouth."

- "We're going to die, we're going to die, we're going to die!" - We drove up a mountain and Trevor was determined not to put chains on the tires. We did eventually, though.

- "That child is shoveling snow into its mouth. Yuck"

- "I wish I had brought my copy of the book Sian is reading" - It's about life in a Bolivian prison. Cocaine and tourists. Called Marching Powder.

As you can tell my brain is full of particularly poignant thoughts at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment