Monday, April 18, 2011

Things that have gone wrong...

Here's a list:

- Projectile Josh and the Hussy bought me a lovely bottle of red wine and a bottle of champagne. I was ecstatic with this until I moved the booze into my room so that no one would steal it, and accidentally dropped the bottle of red all over the floor. I half expected it to just bounce up, but naturally the whole bottle shattered and its contents went all over the floor just as Projectile Josh entered the room.

- I broke my vacuum cleaner trying to clean the stain on my floor. Now there's a pink circle on the floor and I have no functioning vacuum cleaner (again).

- A chair broke. Whilst I was sitting in it.

- I accidentally added two cups of beef stock to my chicken and mushroom risotto. I am eating it as we speak. It's disgusting and I wasted $40 worth of ingredients on it.

- I got black hair dye on my toothbrush.

So I had a cry and dyed my hair. Things are looking marginally better.

No comments:

Post a Comment